The hall is available for hire at reasonable rates both to Scout and Guide sections wishing to use either the hall or the camping field for their residential events. We are also willing to discuss bookings with local Duke of Edinburgh groups undertaking their expeditions within the locality. The halls can also be booked for family celebrations, events, daytime meetings, as well as by other groups wishing to make use of it on a weekly basis.
Please note that we only book the camping field to members of Scouting, Guiding or active Duke of Edinburgh groups.
In order to enquire about a booking, please contact the Bookings Secretary, Jean, on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private hire (family parties, meetings etc) £12 per hour
- Regular hires £10
- Scout & Guide units residentials £4 per person per night.
- Non Scout & Guide Campers £5 per person per night.
- Other hire prices on application.
The interior facilities include:
- Large main hall (approx. 12m x 8m)
- Smaller meeting room (approx. 6m x 4m)
- Male & Female WCs
- Unisex Accessible WC & Shower room
- Kitchen – including two ovens and four ring hob
- Projector & sound system (cables supplied)
- Drop down projector screen
- Electric heating
- Electric hot water boiler available on request
The exterior facilities include:
- Camp fire circle
- Level activity field
- Wood fired pizza oven
- Car parking
- Patio area accessible from main hall (approx. 12m x 6m)
There is a brief list of the equipement contained in the kitchen available below.